You are a go-getter blessed with the gift of intelligent gab who exudes a quiet confidence capable of winning over even the most ambivalent of clients. You have an enterprising spirit and passion for sales like no other, and are keen to be an important driving force for us. It goes without saying that, we too, like Lannisters, always pay our debts - so great performances for achieving and exceeding sales targets will be gladly rewarded. Interior experience is a bonus but not always required, although a great attitude, perseverance and a professional persona is.
• Participating in the creation and implementation of the sales business plan.
• Proactively identifying prospects, qualifying them, introducing them to the company and determining their requirements, through sourcing, direct sales, networking to create and maintain referral agents, social media and other channels.
• Conducting on-site and off-site meetings with sales leads and potential customers, and providing assistance/consultancy in closing the deal.
• Initiating, preparing and negotiating briefs and proposals with clients for items and services.
• Delivering effective sales pitches to prospective clients.
• Conveying client's brief accurately and succinctly to Project/Design team so as to ensure clear understanding on both sides in implementing best solutions for project.
• Acquiring key information about potential projects, discussing requirements in more detail with clients/prospectives and explaining the company’s work process to develop awareness and new business.
• Establishing and maintaining positive, professional relationships with internal and external clients.
• Monitoring existing contacts/clientele to ensure continuous customer satisfaction.
• Researching the I.D. and Developers/target markets and related-competitors/services to keep competitive, add-value, and remain updated on market trends and price points.
• Using same market research to develops potential customer database and identify new sales opportunities with available information.
• Generating new business and achieving sales targets and objectives mutually agreed upon with GM.
• Developing and supervising preparation of sales materials and collaterals consistently.
• Attending weekly sales meetings and providing sales reports to GM and CEO.
• Liaising with Project teams regarding execution and logistics of awarded projects.
• Organizing final handover and sign off of projects.
• Following up on billings and payments.
• Arranging to receive and analyze feedback from customers.
• Performing any other ad-hoc duties as assigned.