You are bright, passionate and enthusiastic about creative marketing processes and all things lifestyle/design-related. You wow us with your dynamic disposition, or at least dazzle us till we get to your achievements. A keen sense of inquisitiveness and initiative to find inspiration and connection in all forms - from the latest runway trends to the implicit appreciation of a single malt - is always a bonus. You are the deeply-engaging, sultry (or husky) voice of our Brand and first advocator of our work.
• Participates in the creation and implementation of the marketing plan.
• Sourcing and securing sponsorships, as well as collaborative marketing opportunities with relevant partners for the company.
• Ensuring consistent collaborations and beneficial relationships with local design institutions, creatives, and artists.
• Managing the conceptualization and production of marketing materials, including ads, websites, presentation portfolios, books, posters, e-newsletters, social media platforms and any others where applicable.
• Overlooking the effective distribution of marketing materials.
• Writing and proof-reading copy for all websites, collaterals, presentations, etc.
• Liaising with Creative Director and graphic designers on all artwork.
• Organizing photoshoots for websites and ads.
• Meeting up with Editors and pitching for various angles of editorial coverage across relevant media platforms.
• Sourcing relevant advertising opportunities and placing adverts in the press (Local / Regional / National / Custom Publications).
• Organizing and attending VIP events.
• Market Intel. - to conduct consistent market research to keep updated on latest trends in related industries, as well as monitoring competitors’ activities.
• Developing a consistent social media plan across all platforms in line with overall marketing strategy.
• Assisting in sales/design pitches where necessary.
• Establishing and maintaining positive, professional relationships with internal and external clients.
• Maintaining and updating detailed client databases whilst ensuring information is updated to carry-out relationship building with new and existing clients. To also plan and propose festive gifts for clients where applicable, working closely with Manager / Directors on budget allocated.
• Organizing team-bonding activities for the company.